iOS engineer. Code for a happier life, love coding itself and its impact.
RIDI Corp mobile app engineer (Feb 21 - Dec 21)
- Worked as a full-time mobile app engineer at RIDI Corporation.
- Wrote native codes in Swift & Kotlin that are compatible with React Native.
- Mainly implemented object-oriented codes for an e-book reader that supports various formats.
SNU HCS Lab research intern (Jul 20 - Oct 20)
- Worked as an research intern at the Seoul National University HCS Lab.
- Did research on Mixed Reality and focused on rapid implementation on iOS.
HUMID.IO iOS developer (Mar 20 - Jun 20)
- Worked as a part-time iOS developer at the startup in LA.
- Collaborated with backend engineers while developing an iOS app with SwiftUI and MVVM pattern.
University of California, Berkeley (2020 - 2022)
- Expected to graduate bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 2022.
Korean Minjok Leadership Academy, KMLA (2014 - 2016)
- Started programming through the school's CS courses. Dropped out in 2016.
- Swift, Xcode, UIKit, Auto Layout, SwitUI, Combine, RxSwift, Realm
- API networking, Data modeling, MVC, MVVM, Git, Github, Shell
- Android, Web frontend, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, FCPX
Munzi on App Store
- Real-time air quality provider. Supports watchOS, iOS, iPadOS, macOS.
- Adopted MVC, UIKit, Auto Layout, Programmatic UI, Storyboard, Public Data API, etc.
Pocus on App Store
- Pomodoro timer to make money while focusing. Supports iOS.
- Adopted MVVM, SwiftUI, Combine, Firebase, etc.