Swift developer. Make the world a happier place.
SNU HCS Lab intern (Jul 2020 - Present)
- Working as an intern at the Seoul National University HCS Lab.
- Doing research on Mixed Reality and implementing it on iOS.
Yah Entertainment iOS developer (Mar 2020 - Jun 2020)
- Worked as an iOS developer to make the platform for music artists.
- Used SwiftUI to develop & Collaborated with backend developers.
- Taught online SwiftUI programming courses.
- Over 1000 students have registered online.
Hohyeon Moon personal brand (Jan 2018 - Jun 2019)
- Actively operated personal brand and its channels related to programming.
- Have over 25,000 followers & 3 million cumulative visitors.
University of California, Berkeley (2020 - 2022)
- Transferred and currently pursuing bachelor's degree.
- Major undeclared yet.
Korean Minjok Leadership Academy, KMLA (2014 - 2016)
- First started programming through school's CS courses.
- Dropped out in 2016.
- Swift, SwiftUI, UIKit, Foundation, Combine, Core Data, PhotoKit, StoreKit
Concepts & Tools
- MVVM, MVC, Data modeling, Networking, Auto Layout, App Store registration
- Xcode, Git, Github, Sourcetree, CocoaPods, Shell, Sketch, FCPX
Lbum (My best personal project)
- Private photo album and converter. Supports iOS.
- Over 1500 units were downloaded & Ranked #304 in App Store utilities.
Munzi (My first personal project)
- Real-time air quality provider. Supports iOS, iPadOS, macOS.
- Over 5000 units were downloaded & Ranked #11 in App Store weather.